7 TIPS - explosive summary:
- 1:Book your fireworks directly from a fireworks company, ideally the company you trust.
- 2:Search for a company from your city / region.
- 3:It is best to throw right away "flowery" offers with "fantastic" descriptions (or several superlatives).
- 4:Keep your hands off offers from intermediary websites / agencies or nationwide offers from companies with allegedly multiple offices.
- 5:Keep in mind the technical possibility of your fireworks when choosing the location. Keep in mind the safety distances!
- 6:Keep in mind the time of the show (ending according to local laws?) and take it into account when planning.
- 7:If you have time and are interested - have a look at different providers AND their shows - you will notice by yourself relatively quickly who offers a good value for money ratio and works well or who only "cashes up".
You have set your eyes on us? We are happy! You can send your request here: ->contact
For those of you who would like to read more, we have here elaborated the previous descriptions: (only german text) ->insider-infos